We have an exciting opportunity to join the Raley's Family of Fine Stores!
This position provides electrical, mechanical and building maintenance support to our grocery stores.
We have an opening for each of the following areas:
- Fairfield area
- Petaluma/ Santa Rosa
- Livermore / Fremont
We have an on-call structure in which technicians will occasionally be required to travel outside of their respective zones.
- Benefits Program: You and your family can enjoy the highly competitive and outstanding benefit program we provide for our team members.
- A 10% team member You Count discount
- Opportunities for advancement and internal promotion
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- A comprehensive retirement plan
- 401(k) participation
- A company dedicated to sustainability and infusing life with health & happiness
Duties & Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain all store refrigeration units/systems.
- Perform and document routine preventive maintenances of store equipment.
- Communicate with store management personnel regarding maintenance of equipment.
- Most work is performed in a store environment.
- Some work is performed in a machinery room environment.
- Will have exposure to some hazardous chemicals.
- Driving to various locations or work sites.
- Possible overnight stays out of area
- On-call as needed.
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Refrigeration background required.
- Mechanical abilities, including light plumbing and carpentry.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
Certifications and/or Licenses Required:
- Valid California Driver's License.
- EPA Universal Certification.
Physical Demands: Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Ability to lift weight over 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb vertical ladders.
- Ability to maneuver in tight or difficult to access areas, including kneeling and bending.
- Ability to work in warm temperatures and high noise areas.
- Ability to drive long distances.
Posting ID: 547798488Posted: 2021-01-26Job Title: Hvacr Technician