We are in search of aLead Esthetician
looking for a long term role in a fast paced growing company. We have grown from 1 to over 100 employees in the last 5 years! We provide a great and rewarding environment. Quality training with the industry leading supplies and manufactures.
As a therapist there are many different opportunities at the moment. The reason I recommend you consider us is that as the owner one of my main goals is to provide an amazing work environment with wonderful benefits medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid vacation and many more. Most businesses pride themselves on their annual sales and profit. We pride ourselves on staff tenure and job satisfaction. Many of our amazing therapists have been with us from the beginning over five years and counting. We own multiple locations of an amazing concept so that we can offer these benefits. We continue to grow and open additional locations to make sure we can offer great career opportunities!
- Overseeing and managing the Esthetics Department
- Responsible for achieving all Esthetics and Retail Sales Goals as outlined by Spa Management.
- Train, monitor and coach performance of Estheticians and Sales Associates on Esthetics business and sales specifics.
- Responsible for monitoring professional and retail product inventory and supply usage
- Providing excellent service to members and guests by performing top level services
- This position is a full time position expected to work 30 - 35 hours weekly at the spa including one weekend day a week and an evening shift.
- Participating in offered training programs, conferences and other opportunities for professional growth
- Assist in planning events
- Meet monthly with the Spa Manager and/or Owner
- Meet biweekly with the Esthetics staff
- Monthly email correspondence to the esthetics team to review prior month's performance highlights and action plan for the month ahead.
- Quarterly Licensed Esthetician evaluations
- Strong retail and sales upgrade record
- Experienced Esthetician with previous experience performing facials, microdermabrasion, waxing and other skin care services.
- Must carry liability insurance
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product lines as it relates to Estheticians
- Previous training experience preferred.
- Competitive base salary plus commissions.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Ongoing PAID training working with industry leading suppliers and manufactures.
Compensation: $40 to $45 per hourAt Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 300 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time...we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself. I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Posting ID: 547798558Posted: 2021-01-26Job Title: Lead Master Esthetician