WHO IS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
WHAT DOES A DAY AS A FRONT DESK REPRESENTATIVE LOOK LIKE?
- Someone to help our guests! Show off your city and be the tour guide for the guests - send them to your local favorites.
- Make an impact on your guests by making each experience unique and tailored to them.
- Sincere smiles go miles - we want someone who loves hospitality. When was the last time you did something nice for someone?
- Empowered individuals are our favorite - be your bold self.
- Welcomes guests and assists them with their stay, including checking in/out, wake up/courtesy calls, and handling guest concerns and requests
- Takes reservation requests and making adjustments to reservations as needed
- Works with Hotel Management and other team members to provide an excellent guest experience
- Uses our front desk computer system to complete customer transactions and run reports
- Communicates with the housekeeping team to be aware of room availability or guests
- HS Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years in a previous customer service position
- Basic office skills (i.e. math, cash handling, computer skills, etc.)
Posting ID: 547801323Posted: 2020-10-20Job Title: Front Desk Rep - Full-time