Job Description Capstone Concepts - Franchisee of First Watch
The Server should create a dining experience that encourages the guest to return.
In addition, the Server:
- Welcomes guests after they are seated.
- Exhibits professional attitude and presentation per our appearance and dress standards.
- Knows the menu, including ingredients and prices.
- Where appropriate, explains specials, and makes recommendations to guests.
- Takes orders for food, and effectively communicates with Kitchen staff to ensure that food is promptly and properly prepared for guests.
- Performs all table service functions with a commitment to guest satisfaction.
- Anticipates the needs of guests, i.e., more coffee. Demonstrates "service" attitude with other staff and customers.
- Performs assigned side work relating to the Server position.
- Assists team members as necessary.
- Assists in maintaining the service station during the shift, and busses tables, seats guests, hosts, takes to-go orders, and assists with maintaining FOH cleanliness.
- Rolls silverware as assigned on a daily basis
- Accurately reports tip income on a daily basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Posting ID: 547802790Posted: 2020-12-15