Tuesday Morning is taking the lead in off-price retail offering upscale decorative home accessories, housewares, seasonal goods and famous-maker gifts.
Our mission is simple; offer fresh and exciting merchandise at unbelievable value, with impeccable service.
With over 750 stores in 40 states, and continuing to grow, we are always seeking strong leadership to fuel our growth.
The Part TimeAssistant Store Manager's
role is to, take the lead from and, partner with the Store Manager to; engage, motivate and lead a team of associates in operating a profitable store, while creating a positive environment for the associate and the guest. The Assistant Store Manager is the extension of the Store Manager and will provide overall support to drive the Store Manager's vision and direction for the store.Responsibilities:
Skills & experience:
- Sales: Driving sales by creating a sales generating environment through the implementation of all corporate sales directives.
- Service: Foster a service oriented environment tailored to the unique seeker, and ensuring the guest is always taken care of the right way.
- Merchandise: Ensure Merchandising standards and product presentations are second to none, and create that WOW factor.
- Leadership: Provide on-going coaching feedback, empowering your team to do what's right, setting clear expectations and leading by example.
- Communication: Set the vision and direction for the store, share information to align your team - help them feel a part of something big.
- 2-3 years of progressively responsible retail, and at least 1 year of supervision, experience required. Must understand and be able to execute concepts related to financial principles, inventory management, and merchandising. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Possess strong leadership skills with the ability to train, coach and mentor associates with professional maturity.
- Ability to make decisions, communicate, analyze financial information, problem solve, organization and computer skills.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Ability to relocate, for future growth and promotional opportunities, strongly desired.
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits to include 401(k), best-in-class products and more, in a high performing environment. Working in our stores provides you with unlimited possibilities to start or expand your career.
Posting ID: 547803678Posted: 2020-10-20