Responsible for residential mortgage sales activities and participates in related business development activities for assigned geographic area. Must adhere to the requirements of federal registration under the SAFE Act. Primary Responsibilities:
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop a marketing strategy and set sales objectives for the residential mortgage program in assigned geographic area.
- Oversee the development of new residential mortgage business, the expansion of existing business relationships and the servicing of customers.
- Ensure the provision of services to customer an prospective customers seeking mortgage services.
- Assist in the design and ensure the proper installation of residential mortgage services.
- Keep informed of new residential mortgage products and trends in the local real estate market in order to incorporate them into the residential mortgage sales program.
- Exercise managerial authority concerning staffing, performance appraisals, staffing recommendations, promotions, and terminations.
The incumbent is responsible for calling on potential or existing customers to develop business or retail existing business.
External contacts include realtors, builder and developers during the solicitation of residential mortgages.
Responsible for establishing and maintaining federal registration requirements outlined in the SAFE Act. Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree and 5 years mortgage experience,
OR in lieu of a degree,
A combination of 9 years higher education and or work experience including 5 years mortgage experience.
3 years supervisory/managerial experience Education and Experience Preferred:
Thorough knowledge of personal computers and software utilized by department.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
Knowledge of real estate law and government regulations pertaining to residential mortgage. Location
Wyoming, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Posting ID: 547809630Posted: 2020-11-10Job Title: Residential Mortgage Sales