IBC Bank successes are the result of an aggressive and innovative attitude. The Bank's "We Do More" philosophy reflects it's dedication to the growth and success of it's employees, customers and communities. IBC bank hires talented, creative and dedicated individuals to help our business succeed. We are a company that values leadership, community engagement and relationship building that leads to a culture of excellence. We are currently seeking to fill positions across all business segments.IBC's focus is to be customer centric and strive to provide excellent customer experience. Time Type:
Full time Department:
1010 Mortgage Credit Operations Job Summary:
The Mortgage Credit Analyst is primarily responsible for performing reviews of Mortgage Loan Documentation, as well as other routine audits to ensure the accuracy and completeness of bank records and to support the bank in ensuring compliance with all State and Federal regulations. Job Description:ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The statements on this job description are intended to describe the general nature of level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required by all incumbents.
- Daily review of residential Preliminary and Pre-closing mortgage disclosures for compliance with various federal and state regulations
- Daily scanning and indexing of various documents into IMS
- Daily Flood insurance coverage review
- Monthly audits for HMDA, Regulation B, RESPA and Flood Insurance
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets for weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain databases and develop forms and queries in response to regulatory changes and management requests
- Work with team members from Underwriting, Processing, Closing and Post-Closing Departments
- Develops and utilizes interactive Adobe forms.
- Assists with special projects and duties as they arise and are designated by the supervisor.
Highly detailed with excellent Excel skills. Must be detailed oriented with exceptional written and verbal communication proficiency as well as the ability to multitask and work in a fast paced office environment with firm timelines. Excellent time management skills are a must. EDUCATION
1-year previous experience in a Mortgage related position or college degree
Posting ID: 547813600Posted: 2020-10-20Job Title: Mortgage Credit Analyst