Provides daily operational support related to restaurant technology needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Ensures POS Systems are always up and operational.
- Monitors, resolves, or escalates POS system issues.
- Performs quality assurance testing of new restaurant hardware and software.
- Provides trouble-shooting for network, POS hardware, or software issues within the POS network.
- Assists in the administration of servers, operating systems, updates, anti-virus and routine maintenance.
- Monitors the status of servers, workstations, POS terminals, and peripheral equipment used by the POS system. Assists in the configuration of POS equipment
- This is a hands-on position requiring POS programming as well.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Experience in a multi-unit 25+ unit POS environment
- Hands-on experience in a client server environment
- micros 3700 EM / symphony experience
- Technical proficiency with POS hardware & configurations: networking & security: Windows Server 2008
- Thorough knowledge of PCI requirements and how they relate to a POS systems
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft operating systems
- Ability to learn new software and hardware, team-oriented, hands-on, and results-driven
The work environment and physical demands described below may be representative of those required by an employee to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Small to medium office or shared work space
- Work varied shifts to include days, nights, weekends and holidays
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Ability to walk long Occasionally
- Ability to stand Occasionally
- Ability to use hands Occasionally required
- Ability to speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Ability to push and lift up to 10 lbs Regularly
- Ability to reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
This job description is a summary of duties, which you are expected to perform in your normal course of work. It is by no means an all-inclusive list but is merely a broad guide of expected duties. You should understand that a job description is neither complete nor permanent; it can be modified at any time with or without notice.
Posting ID: 547824672Posted: 2020-02-19