Get more of what you want: from first-rate training and development programs to a supportive and team-oriented atmosphere where hard work is recognized. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the right job for you.
We're currently looking for Crew Members to start training now for these exciting opportunities. Want to be a part of this groundbreaking revolution? Join our team! We offer a great compensation and benefits package, amazing advancement potential, and the chance to make a difference!
Critical skills and abilities for Crew Member success:
• Model great customer service.
• Desire to continuously improve your skills and knowledge.
• Working knowledge of computers.
• Enjoy working a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift up to and including 50 pounds by yourself
- Ability to frequently bend down, squat, reach above head, twist and kneel
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to handle rapid changes in ambient temperature. Environments can range from 90+ degrees Fahrenheit in kitchen to under 40 degrees Fahrenheit in the walk in cooler
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions present in Florida including but not limited to heavy rain, extreme heat, extreme humidity, outdoor allergens, and extreme winds.
- Conditions indoors could include exposure to frequent loud noises, fumes, toxic chemicals found in cleaning products, and general kitchen odors.