Store Managers (SMs) are responsible for the day to day operations of the Store and report directly to the Area Manager. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the training of staff and management, monitoring staff and management, clearly communicating with management and staff, execution of day to day service, overseeing repairs and maintenance, cleanliness and sanitation of entire store, scheduling, ordering, monitoring daily check lists, maintaining and editing labor, following the budgets set forth by the Chief Financial Officer, and disciplining staff. Embodies a Customer 1ST mentality while upholding all Company tenets and practice the principles of Q.S.C.C.
CORE SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Innate understanding of how all operational decisions may impact the ability to put the guest experience first.
• Anticipates guest’s needs.
• A discerning eye for detail.
• Sixth sense attuned to non-verbal language and cues.
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
• Grace under pressure; is able to quickly and diplomatically diffuse tense situations with guests and Team Members.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Accurate arithmetic skills and an overall strong math aptitude.
• Professional and courteous.
• Positive Team and motivational skills
• Aptitude for accurate mathematical calculations as it relates to cash handling inventory, food preparation and related supplies.
• Excellent personal hygiene.
• Fluent in English.
• Team oriented outlook.
• Great line of communication with Team Members, Managers, and Corporate Management
• The ability to prioritize tasks and complete projects by their designated deadlines.
• A complete understanding and upholding of company mottos, Which are; Quality, Service, Consistency, Cleanliness & Customer 1st
• Maintaining service quality.
• Maintaining a positive relationship with vendors and maintenance personnel.
• Leads and motivates management and staff.
• Daily completion of checklists and walk throughs
• Interviews and hires new Team Members and oversees training [checklists, protocols and procedures].
• Maintains an up to date schedule, ensuring that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts within parameters of Labor Budgets.
• Disciplines and when necessary terminates employees.
• Monitors Store upkeep and communicates maintenance needs clearly and timely to the Area Manager.
• Daily time-card Maintenance; ensuring time-cards are accurate before payroll [once every two weeks].
• Accurately enters all Payroll and Budget Information to Corporate
• Maintains an Emergency Numbers listing.
• Keeps all Team Member information [phone, email, etc] current.
• Ensures all health and safety policies and procedures are followed
• Manages food inventory; orders supplies as needed.
• Performs operational functions using the point-of-service (POS)
• Meets guest’s needs and dietary restrictions.
• Monitor Kitchen Management making sure they are paying attention to food needs, placing orders with distributors, and schedules receiving of all food product
• Enforces sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of stores.
• Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
• A detailed eye to ensure food preparation is consistent and at a high level of quality, including uniforms, and appearance standards.
• Works with Corporate Office staff regarding the efficient ongoing and purchasing of food-related supplies.
• Works with Corporate Office staff to provide information relating to vendor invoicing and sales data.
• Coordinates and organizes food and related supply needs for private events.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned.
• The ability to complete task on budget and on time.
• Be able to lead your Teams and set up the proper direction to handle any and all situations.
• Build your team with the right Team Members, and set them up for success.
• Being able to see task that have been delegated through to the end and it completion. Following up with assistants and employees on their tasks.
Posting ID: 547829605Posted: 2020-02-19