** TASTY BURGER** Team Members that work the Cashier and Pick Up Stations are responsible for ensuring all orders are accurately and efficiently input into the POS system, bagged or assembled and delivered to guests in a time sensitive manner. This must be done with a friendly attitude while maintaining precise cash handling responsibilities. Team Members must embody a "Customer First" mentality while upholding all Company tenets and practice the principles of Q.S.C.C. Reports to Management. This is a non-tipped position and because of that you are eligible to participate in the Companies Pay scale program.
• Innate understanding of how all operational decisions may impact the ability to put the guest experience first.
• Anticipates guest’s needs and questions.
• A discerning eye for detail.
• Exceptional communications skills.
• Grace under pressure; handles the pressure of a busy service with a smile.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Accurate arithmetic skills and an overall strong math aptitude.
• Team oriented outlook.
• Provides fast and friendly service to guests and interacts with other Team Members while maintaining a professional demeanor.
• Strict adherence to the Cash Handling Protocol.
• Maintains full knowledge of all food and beverage offerings, ingredients, out of stock items, possible modifications and in the moment changes.
• Consistently completes all assigned opening/closing side work.
• Ensure each order receives the correct amount of condiments and paper goods.
• Retrieving bottled beverages.
• Filling sodas and making milkshakes and/or ice cream orders.
• Preparing Non-Alcoholic Beverages that may include
o Shakes, slushies, specialty beverages and fountain sodas.
• Works in a clean an organized manner keeping assigned stations and service areas maintained during shifts.
• Has working knowledge of the Point of Sale (POS) system and accurately enters all food and beverage orders.
• Assists other Team Members as needed, both with and without the direction of Management.
• Maintains positive and effective communication with Team Members and Managers regarding all relevant information, special considerations and/or concerns pertaining to our guests.
• Re-stocks items and supplies as needed and alerts Management of shortages.
• Accurately and promptly prepares and tenders guests’ payments.
• Prepares all Cash Out paperwork accurately and submit to the Manager on Duty for verification at the end of each shift.
• Communicates health and/or safety concerns/violations immediately to the Management.
• Attends all informational meetings.
• Performs all other related duties as assigned.
General food service environment in which you may remain standing on your feet for up to six hours and may also be required to stoop, kneel, reach, lift and /or carry during the course of the work shift. This may require you to regularly lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. during the course of the work shift.
Posting ID: 547829606Posted: 2020-02-04