Line Cooks are responsible for prepping, stocking, working, maintaining, cleaning and closing down the grill station. They must follow all protocols and procedures set forth in the training guidelines ensuring our food is served to specification and in a clean and sanitary fashion. Reports to Kitchen Managers and Store Management
• Properly prepares and stocks station.
• Accurately prepares all food items during work shift according to food orders while minimizing waste.
• Safely handles food product. This includes effectively maintaining work area in a sanitized manner in compliance with state and local health and safety regulations
• Effectively communicates with Kitchen Manager or Expediter in a professional manner regarding guest orders.
• Keeps track of and communicates Prep needs for the following shift.
• Follows portion and quality control guidelines.
• Ensures all unused food products are stored or restocked. This includes rotation and labeling of food with dates.
• Ensures kitchen appliances and equipment have been well cleaned and as required turned off at the end of each work day per Store’s opening and closing procedures.
• Promptly notifies Kitchen Manager of any shortages or waste/spoilage.
• Reports any health or safety concerns/violations immediately to the Kitchen Manager.
• Reports any equipment deficiencies to the Kitchen Manager.
• Perform all duties as assigned, including completing opening and closing checklists.
Posting ID: 547829612Posted: 2020-02-19