The Seasonal Stock Associate, along with other members of the World Market Team, is responsible for a variety of duties including providing exceptional customer service, cashiering, merchandising, stocking merchandise, and maintaining visual standards established by management.
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STOCK ASSOCIATE INCLUDE:
- Physically unloading trucks and check in product according to Company procedures.
- Stocking merchandise according to visual standards, schematics, visual direction, pricing standards, productivity and safety standards.
- Maintaining the stockroom and sales floor organization and standards.
- Adhering to all company Loss prevention policy and procedures, and distressed merchandise procedures.
- General housekeeping as directed by management.
- Assisting customers utilizing World Market service standards as well as representing World Market brand.
- Cashiering according to customer service guidelines and register procedures as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- 1+ Years experience in a retail stocking position preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication & time management skills.
- Ability to initiate a conversation
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Posting ID: 547830324Posted: 2020-02-19