Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast-paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
Specifically, we are seeking the following Part Time positions in the Lancaster, PA store:
- Health & Beauty Dept. Associates
The Harmon Dept consists of health and beauty items, make-up, sundries, medicine, hair care, and accessories, etc. The Health and Beauty Dept. The associate is responsible for supporting inventory control, receiving, merchandising, product flow, training, scheduling, markdowns, etc.
· Upholds Company policies and procedures, including safety and operating
· Acknowledges customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
· Assists with processing price changes on product and merchandise displays as needed; assists with creating displaying required signage
· Prepares fixtures as needed to enable execution of stocking plans and presentation standards; deploys and uses step stools/ladders, processing carts, and other stocking and safety equipment as required
· Completes the return of a misplaced product, customer return, and other product gathered in the front-end to the correct location in the store
· Assigns and performs stocking activities following established stocking priorities, stocking standards, and stocking plans
· Executes the organization and straightening of merchandise areas on the sales floor; ensures and executes replenishment of shelf stock from overhead valences and display shelves
· Performs the retrieval and preparation of merchandise for stocking; upholds and executes case cutting, price label, and price verification requirement; ensures and executes removal of product from packaging and affixing pricing labels/stickers as needed; direct and ensures the preparation of merchandise for stocking on applicable fixtures; coordinates and performs the removal and disposal of related cardboard and trash
· Upholds housekeeping standards throughout the facility
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
Please apply online or by texting "jobs" to 66763.
Christmas Tree Shops is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 547830634Posted: 2020-02-19