For the past thirty-five years Pasta & Co has been serving delicious food for every occasion. All of our dishes from appetizers to soups, salads to entrees and desserts are made in our kitchen daily. Pasta & Co is part of Sugar Mountain, a creative food company that cares deeply about the health, well-being and culinary delight of our customers.
We are currently seeking friendly, enthusiastic, fun-loving Part-Time Team Member for 20-25hrs per week including evenings and at least one weekend day preferably Sunday
• Welcome our guests and assist with purchases
• Prepare and serve hot and cold food
• Educate guests on our Pure Food Commitment
• Provide your recommendations
• Maximize sales by practicing up-selling and ad-on sales
• Everyday errands: restock, routine store cleaning, maintenance, and operations
Skills and Experience required:
• Experience in high-volume, fast-paced café, retail, or food prep setting
• Experience with a POS system
• Extraordinary communication
• High attention to detail
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be able to lift at least 50lbs repeatedly
• Must acquire Washington State Food Handler’s Permit upon hire
• MUST HAVE WEEKEND AVAILABILITY
Perks of the job:
Sugar Mountain has a lot to offer, from quality-focused, passionate, and fun colleagues to competitive pay, employee meal program and employee discounts at all our Sugar Mountain locations.
Commitment to Our Communities:
As part of our mission to Change the Way America eats we’ve created the Beecher's Foundation, a non-profit supported by our family of companies. Aimed at educating people about the prevalence of food additives and their possible health risks, the Foundation is about giving people the tools they need to make healthy eating choices for life.
We are committed to building a staff that includes individuals from different cultural backgrounds, genders, ages, sexual orientation and physical abilities. We strive to create a team that reflects the diversity of the communities we work in.
Sugar Mountain is a tobacco-free company.