Stanley Steemer is one of the nation's top residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning companies. Since opening its doors in 1947, the company has grown from a single shop in Columbus, Ohio to over 300 locations coast-to-coast generating over $450 million in sales. Join us as a Carpet Cleaning Technician!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning and related services to customers.
- Responsible for cleanliness and care of Stanley Steemer vehicle.
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home.
- Uphold all company polices and procedures.
- Provide customer with a receipt and secure payment for service.
- Inform customers about and sell retail carpet cleaning products.
- Able to move and/or lift 50 lbs (avg).
With Stanley Steemer, a Technician that provides exceptional customer service can earn in excess of $15 hour!
Stanley Steemer hires the highest quality individuals to serve our customers. Therefore, candidates will be required to pass a drug test, motor vehicle record and criminal background check. EOE
Full-Time benefits include the following:
- Health and Wellness Insurance
- Dental Insurance & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Service
- Discounts on Stanley Steemer Products and Services
*Note: Benefits are not available for part-time employees.*
Posting ID: 54788974Posted: 2020-02-19