Camis USA is looking for a Help Desk Technician to provide technical support to both Camis employees and clients.
We are looking for a candidate who can provide exceptional customer service and problem resolution in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Resolve complex software inquires from clients, call center agents, and park staff over the phone
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Answering questions and troubleshooting complex issues in a subject matter expert capacity
- Documenting and tracking support activity and clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner
- Performing on-site visits to customer locations for upgrades and maintenance
- Valid drivers license is required for this role
What you'll bring to the role:
- Customer service experience
- Help Desk or technical support experience
- Ability to work in a challenging team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet aggressive deadlines
- Valid drivers license
- The position starts March 2nd and runs until September 2020
- After training, hours of work range from 7AM—11PM, 7 days a week
- Flexibility in scheduling is required.
- You’ll be scheduled 20-40 hours/week, based on business needs.
Posting ID: 547908924Posted: 2020-02-20