est. per hourInnova Solutions • 3h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourFedex • 4h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourManpower USA • 4h ago Good payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourAerotek • 4h ago Good payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourGlobal Partners • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourSanofi • 4h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $18.00 to $19.00
Verified per hourVolt • 3h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourUltimate Staffing Services • 3h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAxelon Services Corporation • 4h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
DC Support Associate - Full-time / Part-time
| Estimated Pay
|$27 per hour
| 165 FLANDERS ROAD
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
DC Support Associate will be well versed and trained in a variety of the DC functions and operations. He or she is someone that can fill in many of the support, set-up functions, and equipment operation. They will be assigned a main support function such Trailer Stripping, Tote Washing, Pallet Replenishment, Porter and delivery expediter, but will often be called upon to work in a secondary function(s) within the DC operation.
• Trailer Stripper which consists of removing returns such as totes, bread trays, washing the trailer, and replacing delivery safety equipment in the trailer
• Tote sortation, replenishment, and washing
• Forklift Operation which will include rack replenishment, inventory receiving, and order shipping
• Damage Room Worker (Assist with returns to vendors and inventory credits to store locations)
• Porter (Cleans, Organizes, and Trash Removal of Warehouse Isles)
• Van Non-CDL Delivery Driver (Assist with special deliveries of items to store locations as needed)
• Other duties as assigned by Department Supervisor and Manager to include assisting with picking in each DC department.
Working Relationships: This position will have daily contact with the distribution center cross function and management teams
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education: N/A
Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of experience in a custodial and warehouse environment
Preferred Experience: 3-5 years of experience in a custodial and warehouse environment
Soft Skills: Must be able to read and write in English. Ability to interact with all team members & management within the DC. Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks.
Hours & Conditions Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and hours may vary depending on business needs.
Type of Movement: Frequency of Movement:
Lifting Ability to lift 50 pounds
Occasional is defined as up to one-thirds of the time.
Constantly is defined as occurring more than two-thirds of the time
Frequently is defined as occurring one-third to two-thirds of the time