Restaurant Shift Manager Opportunity
Must have Restaurant Management Experience in Past 2 years- No Relocation
Salary: $12-16 per hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Location: Princeton, NJ
Hours: 5 Day/40 hour work week
Restaurant: Fast Food Dining
Experience Accepted: Fast Casual, Fast Food, Casual Dining
We are looking for a top notch Restaurant Shift Management professional for a fast food service dining venue in the Trenton NJ area. Interviews starting this week. We are looking for a Restaurant Shift Manager with high energy and a leader to grow as the company continues to grow. Our Managers are responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant including the selection, development and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimize profits and ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
· Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant and make decisions on matters of importance to guest service.
· Food safety and planning
· Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
· Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness
· Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
· Interview hourly employees. Direct hiring, supervision, and development.
· Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
· Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability and outgoing.
· Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.
· Ability to motivate employees to be their best
· Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff.
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage and labor cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities.
· Ability to determine applicability of experience and qualifications of job applicants.