Country Cookin’ has immediate openings to join our team. We are looking for an employee with a people-first attitude, restaurant service leadership, and a hunger for a fresh opportunity.
Country Cookin all started with a simple idea...when you go out to eat, you should be able to eat your fill of good food at a reasonable price in comfortable surroundings. From our company president, all the way through to our entire staff in all thirteen locations, we are proud to deliver on that idea.
Characteristics of a great Assistant Manager:
- Looks to serve others
- Strong people-oriented leadership skills
- Development and training of others comes as second nature
- Great communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Makes good decisions and the right call
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Hands-on work in all areas of the restaurant
- Attentiveness to guest satisfaction and happiness
- Coaching staff and daily shift planning
- Personal accountability to excellent food quality and appearance.
- Enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Management of daily expenses and waste reduction
- Opening and closing the restaurant
- May include scheduling, inventory, and purchasing and receiving
At Country Cookin’ we offer our employees:
- Health insurance + 401k
- Opportunity for bonus
- Training and ongoing education
- Opportunity for advancement and a long-term career
- Must be available to work various shifts on all days of the week
- Must have strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Minimum age 18+
Posting ID: 548052988Posted: 2020-02-05