Must be available M-F 8-5
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Loading and unloading trucks for delivery
· Deliver parts to technicians
· Checking-in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to associates
· Move materials and items from storage to shipping areas or to other designated areas
· Inspect goods for defects and damages
· Pull merchandise from warehouse stock bins and shelves
· Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
· Assist with control of inventory and shipping supplies to ensure necessary items are always on hand
· Packaging and shipping of client orders
Requirements for the role:
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to prioritize own workload
· Strong communication skills
· Must be detail oriented
· Ability to lift moderately weighted boxes (approximately 30 pounds)
FIND A GREAT QUALITY OF LIFE
When you join the CDS family, we truly care about your satisfaction and the goals that motivate you.
Generous Compensation: Our compensation packages are some of the strongest in the area. We offer generous salaries, paid time off, 401k with employer contributions and even an old-fashioned pension plan.
Career Advancement: CDS is expanding to brand new territories and our continued growth provides exciting opportunities for rapid growth and advancement. Right now, any position could quickly lead to long term career opportunities in management or major accounts with increased earning potential.
Team Environment: From football games, to BBQ’s, happy hours, and our legendary costume contests – we keep the atmosphere light and fun. Work directly with CDS’s owners and executives in a supportive, productive environment where we’ve got your back.
Professional Development: We hire talented people and we invest in helping them reach their potential. You’ll find an atmosphere for growth where failure isn’t fatal, and you can learn from mistakes and successes. Develop profitable skills and experience with the training and mentorship to help you thrive.
Health and Wellness: We offer full benefits, paid sick leave and even a complementary gym membership. CDS helps you take care of your health and your family, so that you can live a full and happy life. We don’t believe in marathon hours or stress filled weekends. Live well and work well.
We are a Montgomery County Maryland Certified Green Business: The intent of the Green Business Certification Program is to help Montgomery County businesses catalyze and prosper in a new green economy. The program seeks to spur innovation and environmental stewardship so that forward-looking businesses that embed issues of sustainability into their day to day operations and supply chain decisions are not only rewarded for their environmental leadership, but spark the adoption of broader sustainable best practices throughout the County.