M-F 8:00am - 5:00 pm
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Processing new sales orders
· Ensure new sales order packages are complete, with all required documentation
· Distribute sales order documents to correct internal staff for processing
· Collect monthly mileage report from sales team
· Work with lenders to negotiate the best financing options available for our clients
· Process all current client lease upgrade/buy-out request
· Prepare monthly sales reports for distribution to the sales team.
· Support the sales team with general administrative operations to help them reach their sales goals
· Processing sales team time off request
· Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails and phone calls
Requirements for the role:
· High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to prioritize own workload
· Strong communication skills
· Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite
· An administrative background
· Must be detail oriented
FIND A GREAT QUALITY OF LIFE
When you join the CDS family, we truly care about your satisfaction and the goals that motivate you.
Generous Compensation: Our compensation packages are some of the strongest in the area. We offer generous salaries, paid time off, 401k with employer contributions and even an old-fashioned pension plan.
Career Advancement: CDS is expanding to brand new territories and our continued growth provides exciting opportunities for rapid growth and advancement. Right now, any position could quickly lead to long term career opportunities in management or major accounts with increased earning potential.
Team Environment: From football games, to BBQ’s, happy hours, and our legendary costume contests – we keep the atmosphere light and fun. Work directly with CDS’s owners and executives in a supportive, productive environment where we’ve got your back.