· Manage a database of 500 accounts
· Conduct prospecting activities, including cold calling, phone prospecting and Email campaigns to secure 5-7 new appointments each week
· Reach agreed upon sales activity and revenue targets
· Work with Sales Manager to qualify opportunities within assigned accounts
· Work with Sales Manager to cost justify and create value-based proposals
· Conduct proposal presentation meetings to prospects with Sales Manager
· Set follow-up appointments to keep your customers aware of the latest developments and drive incremental revenue opportunities
· Increase social media following and engagement within assigned accounts
Requirements for the role:
· Previous experience in sales, retail, or other related fields
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to prioritize own workload
· Strong communication skills
· Familiarity with CRM platforms
· Strong math skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Strong organizational skills
FIND A GREAT QUALITY OF LIFE
When you join the CDS family, we truly care about your satisfaction and the goals that motivate you.
Generous Compensation: Our compensation packages are some of the strongest in the area. We offer generous salaries, paid time off, 401k with employer contributions, car allowance and even an old-fashioned pension plan.
Career Advancement: CDS is expanding to brand new territories and our continued growth provides exciting opportunities for rapid growth and advancement. Right now, any position could quickly lead to long term career opportunities in management or major accounts with increased earning potential.
Team Environment: From football games, to BBQ’s, happy hours, and our legendary costume contests – we keep the atmosphere light and fun. Work directly with CDS’s owners and executives in a supportive, productive environment where we’ve got your back.
Professional Development: We hire talented people and we invest in helping them reach their potential. You’ll find an atmosphere for growth where failure isn’t fatal, and you can learn from mistakes and successes. Develop profitable skills and experience with the training and mentorship to help you thrive.
Health and Wellness: We offer full benefits, paid sick leave and even a complementary gym membership. CDS helps you take care of your health and your family, so that you can live a full and happy life. We don’t believe in marathon hours or stress filled weekends. Live well and work well.
We are a Montgomery County Maryland Certified Green Business: The intent of the Green Business Certification Program is to help Montgomery County businesses catalyze and prosper in a new green economy. The program seeks to spur innovation and environmental stewardship so that forward-looking businesses that embed issues of sustainability into their day to day operations and supply chain decisions are not only rewarded for their environmental leadership, but spark the adoption of broader sustainable best practices throughout the County.