When a door closes, another door should open. But if it doesn't, then go in through the window. Apply now.
- $50 Advance available after 1st day of work!
- Located in Tulsa
- Pay: $15+/Hour Depending on Experience (Operator/Programmer)
- 1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm Mon-Fri
- 2nd shift 3:30pm-2:00am Mon-Thurs
- Operate computer-controlled machines or robots to perform one or more machine functions on metals or work pieces.
- Adjust machine feed and speed, change cutting tools, or adjust machine controls when automatic programming is faulty or if machines malfunction.
- Calculate machine speed and feed ratios, and the size and position of cuts.
- Check to ensure that workpieces are properly lubricated and cooled during machine operation.
- Clean machines, tooling, and parts, using solvents or solutions and rags.
- Confer with supervisors or programmers to resolve machine malfunctions and production errors, and to obtain approval to continue production.
- Control coolant systems.
- Enter commands or load control media such as tapes, cards, or disks into machine controllers in order to retrieve programmed instructions.
- Implement changes to machine programs, and enter new specifications, using computers.
- Input initial part dimensions into machine control panels.
- Insert control instructions into machine control units to start operation.
- Lift workpieces to machines manually, or with hoists or cranes.
- Listen to machines during operation in order to detect sounds such as those made by dull cutting tools and excessive vibration and adjust machines to compensate for problems.
- Maintain machines, and remove and replace broken or worn machine tools, using hand tools.
- Measure dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Modify cutting programs to account for problems encountered during operation and save modified programs.
- Monitor machine operation and control panel displays, and compare readings to specifications in order to detect malfunctions.
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and workpieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instrument, remove and replace dull cutting tools.
- Review program specifications or blueprints to determine a set machine operations and sequencing, finished workpiece dimensions, or numerical control sequences.
- Set up future jobs while machines are operating.
- Stack or load finished items, or place items on conveyor systems.
- Stop machines to remove finished workpieces, or to change tooling, setup, or workpiece placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Transfer commands from servers to computer numerical control (CNC) control modules, using computer network links. Write simple programs for computer-controlled machine tools.
- Must have own tools and safety gear.
- 2-3 years experience minimum.
- Excellent math skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- You will be considered a full-time employee from the 1st day you start employment with us, as to have a quicker benefits package as well as a hire on raise.
- Great employee medical package including Blue Cross Blue Shield medical, dental, vision, and, supplemental disability.
- No placement fee.
Job ID # 110071
4305 S Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145
(right off the Broken Arrow Expressway)
Application Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120
(near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica)
Application Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment.
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have 2 to 5 years recent job history for the position that you are applying for.
#employment #staffing #job #work #tulsa #oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringintulsa #employmentintulsa #jobsintulsa #staffingintulsa #staffingagenciesintulsa #industrialstaffingintulsa #workintulsa #tulsajobs #hiringinoklahoma #oklahomajobs #standbypersonnel #personnelintulsa #localjobnearme #cnclathe #temptoperm
Posting ID: 548092835Posted: 2020-02-06