Apply your technical knowledge and organizational skills to provide quality evaluation for manufactured products as a Quality Control Technician! We are currently hiring a QC Technician to join the team at a medical manufacturing company, based in Etowah, NC.
Pay is $13/hr. with great benefits including: insurance, 401(k), paid vacations, paid time off, company birthday celebrations, and more! Hours are Monday through Friday from 12am until 8:30am.
This position applies technical knowledge and organizational skills to provide quality evaluation for manufactured products. This position reports directly to the QC Manager and is responsible for the general duties and essential functions as described below.
Job Skills, Responsibilities, and Duties:
• Read specifications
• Monitor operations to ensure they meet production standards
• Inspect, test or measure products being produced
• Accept or reject finished items
• Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
• Report inspection and test data
• Maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of the organization and customers using established guidelines
• Two-year degree preferred. Work experience combined with formal education may be considered.
• Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Good vision at a close distance is required.
For immediate consideration email your current resume to Kelsey Maxwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Friday Services:
Tired of working in a job with low pay and no benefits? Let Friday’s find the perfect job for you! Friday Services employees are eligible for the following benefits: Health Insurance (Partially paid by FS), Dental, Vision, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Paid vacations and Holidays. We represent some of the best employers in Western North Carolina.
Call Friday Services today at (828) 684-8700, or apply at www.friday-staffing.com/short-apply, and find out how we can help you with a new career.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
“Bringing the right people to the right job, every time.”