Friday Services has a GREAT opportunity for someone looking for a career in the manufacturing industry! Currently we are hiring an Entry Level Apprentice Plating Operator for a manufacturing client based in Arden, NC.
As an apprentice, you will learn how to schedule and operate specialized cleaning and electroplating equipment, while meeting the company's primary goals of safety, integrity, and product quality. You will gain vast knowledge and experience under close supervision by supervisor or senior general electroplaters.
Pay is $13/hr. with great benefits including: insurance, 401(k), paid vacations, paid time off, and more! Hours are Monday through Friday from 7 am until 4 pm, with voluntary overtime available.
Job Skills, Responsibilities, and Duties:
• Reviews the order in which parts will be processed based on delivery requirements, production efficiency, and supervisor instruction.
• Maintains customer’s production lot integrity for tracking and handles all parts carefully.
• Learns proper rack or barrel selection for each type of parts.
• Learns to follow written plating requirements (hard cards) for each type of part.
• Gains experience to maintain chemical process solutions daily by making required chemical additions as directed by supervisor.
• Learns to operate rectifiers, scales, chemical charts, spin dryers, sand blasters, line pumping and water handling equipment, and any other tools and/or equipment required.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Must be able to carry, lift, sit, or stand for extended periods of time.
Willingness to learn, attention to detail, and ability to follow directions are important characteristics of a successful person in this position. For immediate consideration email your current resume to Kelsey Maxwell at email@example.com.
About Friday Services:
Tired of working in a job with low pay and no benefits? Let Friday’s find the perfect job for you! Friday Services employees are eligible for the following benefits: Health Insurance (Partially paid by FS), Dental, Vision, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Paid vacations and Holidays. We represent some of the best employers in Western North Carolina.
Call Friday Services today at (828) 684-8700, or apply at www.friday-staffing.com/short-apply, and find out how we can help you with a new career.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
“Bringing the right people to the right job, every time.”