Berkman Financial is one of the top business to business lending firms in the nation. We service business owners throughout North America and provide them with financing solutions to expand their business. Since our origination, we have serviced over 10,000 merchants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling analysis of data from merchant applications, credit reports, business bank/credit card statements, business financials, P&L, Balance Sheets, Tax Returns and other related financial information to determine the degree of risk.
- Review each assigned application for completeness and accuracy; identify discrepancies. Note potential credit, compliance, data or verification issues, verifying and validating facts needed to support the underwriting process.
- Correct, amend or suggest workable ways to complete files, where possible.
- Perform data entry functions and other basic admin roles.
We are looking for:
- An energetic, optimistic, organized and attentive individual.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Recent graduates are a plus.
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills.
Posting ID: 548099602Posted: 2020-02-11