Our Assistant Lifestyle Director is essential in developing the clubhouse and amenity space to be the focal point of the community. This is accomplished by developing an internal promotions plan to promote programs, activities and resident-attended events. They will also work with the community Lifestyle Director to organize the clubhouse space rentals. This encompasses working with clients to coordinate space rentals, agreements, layouts, and A/V requirements for events. They will provide a superior level of service to continually exceed the resident's expectations and solidify that they made the right choice in their home purchase.
Responsibilities and Duties
Here are just some of our Assistant Lifestyle Director responsibilities:
- Work with Lifestyle Director to ensure proper guidelines are in place for a successful and quality Facility Rental
- Meet with residents regarding their desire to rent the spaces and assist them in creating their event by going over
available equipment, recommended layouts, capacity limits, security requirements, and additional services.
- Manage the equipment and spaces during the event and recommend any improvements you believe are
necessary to the Lifestyle Director.
- Anticipate problems and have backup plans in place to remedy the situation.
- Oversee the secure placement of podiums for speakers, stages for bands, facilities for DJs and the testing of all
lighting and sound systems.
- Collect deposits from the clients before an event and final payment after.
- Plan a varied monthly activity calendar addressing male and female, active and passive, in-house and outside
- Encourage all residents to participate in some or all of the monthly activities.
- Participate in the planning and coordination of event nights.
- Prepare or direct preparation of community newsletter in order to inform residents, families, prospects, and
referral sources of major events at the community. Post a community calendar monthly.
- Arrange for a variety of entertainment to be brought to the community for the entertainment of the residents.
- Manage expenses within given budget parameters utilizing spend-down sheets.
- Communicate with other department heads and staff in order to gain necessary participation in activities as
- Perform other duties as assigned and which relate to the success of the property.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Events planning background preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Efficient, well organized, and attention to detail is essential.
- Individual and team contributor.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work without constant supervision.
- Ability to follow directives and work independently.
Posting ID: 548100154Posted: 2020-02-06