This year we are celebrating 65 years as a family owned company. Also recognized by Forbes Magazine for the second year in a row as one of America's Best Mid-size Employers.
Come celebrate with us! We are growing...43 stores across WI, IL, IA, MI!
Apply here or text BFF at 97211
The Assistant Service Center Manager would assist the Service Center Manager in overseeing the Service Technicians and the Automotive Service Center department.
This can include, but is not limited to:
- Customer Service
- Provide technical assistance to Service Center Technicians and support
- Assist in directing and training Service Technicians and support
- Attending annual training seminars
- Assigning tasks/jobs to the Service Technicians and support
- Perform all Service Technician and Service Desk Coordinator duties
- Assist in conducting daily shop goal assessments to the company's expectations/budgets
- Drive customer and company vehicles
- Assist in controlling Service Center expenses (payroll, claims, supplies, etc...)
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and Safety policies and procedures
- Maintain and repair Service Center equipment
- Conduct 45-90 day and annual performance evaluations
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Great communication skills
- Prior Automotive Maintenance experience is preferred
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Prior Retail experience preferred
- Able to work evenings when needed and at least every other weekend
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks
- Able to attain an ASE Certification in A4 Steering and Suspension and A5 brakes
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain forklift certification
- Ability to read and speak English and communicate with customers and co-workers
- *Michigan Stores Only* ASE A4 and A6 Certifications required for Tech Level II and ASE A3, A4, A5 and A6 Certifications required for Tech Level III OR equivalent Michigan certifications.
Posting ID: 548103369Posted: 2021-04-22Job Title: Center Manager