Mix and bake ingredients to produce donuts, cookies, muffins, brookies or other baked goods.
- Check products for quality and identify damaged or expired goods.
- Set oven temperatures and place items into hot ovens for baking.
- Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, or cooking machinery
- Place dough in fryers, pans, molds, or on sheets and bake in production ovens or on grills.
- Set time and speed controls for mixing machines and blending machines so that ingredients will be mixed or
cooked according to instructions.
EDUCATION: High School/GED
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Evaluate quality of food ingredients or prepared foods.
- Adjust temperature controls of ovens or other heating equipment.
- Load materials into production equipment.
- Operate cooking, baking, or other food preparation equipment
- Inspect food products.
Posting ID: 548104135Posted: 2021-02-11Job Title: Associate