Job Details Performs a variety of duties to support assigned health care professionals such as scheduling, handling phone calls, greeting customers and correspondence. Assists with special projects and management functions. Responsibilities:
- Manages and prioritizes multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively such as, acting as a liaison between internal and external customers by greeting customers, answer and triage phone calls.
- Administers calendar and schedules management.
- Composes and prepares a variety of correspondence (e.g., reports, forms, presentation materials, messages, etc.) as required.
- Provides coverage of other areas such as front end, point of service and registration.
- Coordinates management functions and assists in special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Certifications: Complexity of Work:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate's Degree preferred.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Three years office experience.
- Typing proficiency of 35 wpm with accuracy preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel or Power Point).
- Experience may be assessed with an on-line Skills Assessment.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- A high degree of dexterity to produce materials on a PC/word processor, normal or corrected vision and ability to tolerate extensive sitting and frequent walking to other parts of the campus.
- Lifting or carrying of up to 25 pounds.
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective.
Posting ID: 548104959Posted: 2021-02-25Job Title: Administrative Assistant Ii