Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of America's most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its food, ranked the #1 burger in America by the Zagat survey, but also because of its employees.
We have a unique work environment where you're trained to work every position in the restaurant. From the register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our crew members become a team working in all aspects of the restaurant.
We also have a unique crew bonus program that provides the opportunity to earn cash bonuses two times per week giving our crew members the opportunity to earn much higher incomes.
We have an open kitchen experience so it's fun and it's loud with lots of team communication. The crew's burger creation is part of the customer experience.
So, what's it take to be a successful Five Guys crew member?
- Energy & Stamina – it's a team-based work environment and crew energy is important.
- Ability To Work At A Fast Pace – Our kitchen's have a lot going on and there's lots of on-the-line communication and job rotation. It's not for everybody.
- Good Communication – Our crew is vocal and supports and works with each other on what's happening real-time during each shift.
- Love For Burgers and Classic Rock and Roll – We make some of the best burgers and fries in the biz and do it to the sounds of classic rock and roll. Yes, singing is encouraged.
- Caring About Your Teammates – Always working for the success of your team.
We provide Health Insurance (including Dental and Vision options) to crew members once they achieve 'full-time' status, 401K/Roth Retirement Plans with Employer Matches, Paid Personal Days, Complimentary Meals, Excellent Starting Pay and escalation of pay based upon performance, Voluntary Employer Sponsored Fun Outtings and Retreats, On-line and Hands-On Training Programs, and also Excellent Opportunities for Advancement.