Position Overview: The Host position greets the customer immediately when they enter Hooters. This is a part‐time position. This position must possess a personal and energetic personality to welcome and seat guests ensuring their needs are accommodated. The
Host recognizes and knows how to assist parties with children, large parties, businessmen/women and all other types of people that enter Hooters doors. The Host controls the flow of the restaurant through seating and to alleviate Hooters Girls from getting multiple
tables at one time to ensure each guest gets an excellent service experience. The Host must be aware of new menu items and specials and be able to answer all questions about the menu. The Host may also act as the person responsible for To Go Orders and selling of Merchandise. The Host follows up with guests as they are leaving to ensure they had a great experience and reminds them of events to come back for. They are attentive to the FOH atmosphere and ensure that the lighting, music volume, and overall cleanliness are all
being kept up for a great first impression. The Hooters Host embraces the company’s core values: Show You Care, Elevate the Spirit, Respect Everyone, Values Feedback, and Exceeds Expectations.
• Ensures proper sanitation and food handling
• Food & Beverage Quality Assurance
• Accurate Food Presentation
• Menu Knowledge Atmosphere
• Rotation Seating
• Prepared, in uniform & Punctual for Shift
• Aware of Events & Specials
• Friendly & Attentive Customer Service
• Responsible Cash Handling
• Service Speed
• Store Events Spokesperson
• Order Accuracy
• Merchandise and To Go Sales Person
• Team Player
• Promotional Representation
• Community Outreach & Events Participation
• Strategic Sale of Promotional Items
• Team Communication
• Performs assigned tasks
• Continuous development of food & beverage product knowledge
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Customer Service Skills
• Basic Mathematical Computations Skills
• Ability to promote Brand Integrity
• Ability to maintain Professionalism at all times
• Ability to communicate clearly
• Ability to work well with others
• Ability to multi‐task
• Teamwork – Works with other front of house employees to provide a great guest experience. Acknowledges individual guests needs and communicates those needs to Hooters Girls.
• Commitment – Prepared, in uniform & punctual for the shift. Understands the importance of their role as the first person a guest sees and the last person the guest sees, to guarantee the best possible experience.
• Work Ethic – Continually accepts tasks that are requested of them as the restaurant dictates. Helps in all aspects of creating the Hooters experience.
• Sense of Urgency‐Recognizes guest's needs and works to meet those needs in a timely, organized fashion. Demonstrates multi‐tasking skills by answering the phone and taking to‐go orders, while greeting guests.