1. Operates powered equipment in mowing specified golf course areas including: putting greens, tees, fairways, roughs, and resort ground turf areas.
2. Performs routine bunker maintenance and/or bunker renovation.
3. Performs a variety of labor duties including: Sting trimming, edging, pruning, top-dressing, hazard maintenance, divot repair, and drainage tasks.
4. Maintains ball washers, coolers, trash cans, and tee markers.
5. Operates mechanical loaders in moving soil, debris, and other materials.
6. Participate as support staff on any special projects.
7. Report any and all abnormalities on the golf course.
8. Support other departments as needed and as opportunities arise.
1. Comply with Isleworth Golf & Country Club policies and procedures.
2. Communicate daily with staff and other departments in regard to duties and activities.
3. Responsible for department and equipment cleanliness, safety and appearance.
4. Respond to any reasonable task requested by GM.
? High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
? Golf course grounds or landscaping experience preferred.
? Ability to work effectively with others.
Posting ID: 548236390Posted: 2020-02-18