Rita's Water Ice in Graduate Hospital is accepting applications for Treat Team Members with potential for Shift Supervisor/Assistant Manager. We offer a fun work environment with competitive pay and flexible work hours for students. We also offer other student benefits such as textbook reimbursement and college application reimbursement.
- Making fresh Italian Ice and Custard daily
- Cleaning and maintaining all equipment associated with making our products
- Providing SUPER customer service
- Cashier duties
- Providing a clean environment for our guests which includes but is not limited to cleaning tables, sweeping, mopping, and wiping counters
- Making signature Rita's treats for our guests
You will be responsible for a clean and welcoming environment for all Rita's guests. Our goal is to offer our guests an exceptional dessert experience that exceeds all their expectations.
- Treat team members should be energetic, friendly, and outgoing
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Patient and understanding
- Being able to multi-task
- Like interacting with people in a customer service environment, especially children
- Cashier and customer service experience is preferred not required
- 18 years of age or older is preferred but not required
Please include resume and/or cover letter with your applications.
Ice, Custard, Happiness
Posting ID: 548236739Posted: 2020-02-16