Essential Job Functions
1. Perform repairs of physical locations as assigned; includes plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, etc.
2. Continually inspect all locations and report maintenance needs to immediate supervisor.
3. Maintain roll off containers and trailers by removing graffiti and painting as needed.
4. Communicate in a professional manner when interacting with vendors, customers, etc.
5. Special projects as requested by management.
1. Knowledge and experience in general maintenance and repair.
2. Wear appropriate protective footwear.
3. Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
4. Valid Driver License and Insurance.
5. Able to work evenings and weekends.
6. Drug and alcohol free.
*Starting pay: $14.00 P/H
Posting ID: 548329203Posted: 2020-02-19