Camp Bow Wow® South Windsor Camp Counselor
Business Overview and Culture
Camp Bow Wow® is North America’s largest provider of pet care services through premier doggy day care, overnight Camp stays, training and even in-home pet sitting.
Camp Bow Wow® South Windsor is an independently owned and operated Camp Bow Wow® franchise. If you receive an offer for this position, you will be an employee of Camp Bow Wow South Windsor and not Camp Bow Wow Franchising, Inc.
About the Job
A Camp Counselor assists with animal care, light and heavy cleaning, play yard monitoring, and ensuring all of our campers have the BEST day! We typically schedule first interviews
· Monitor dogs in play yard.
· Maintaining a clean and SAFE environment.
· Feeding, cleaning cabins, lifting heavy items ( cabin parts, material, food bags, etc.)
· Constantly walking and interacting with dogs and team members.
· Provide communication and customer service.
· Be active and attentive to dogs and pet parents at all times.
· Be willing to speak up and advocate for the dogs.
· Extremely energetic, outgoing, upbeat with a positive personality.
· Must be able to work at a fast pace, in a team environment
· MUST LOVE DOGS - the noise, the hair, the messes, the love, and the smiles!!!!!!!!
· Effective communicator
· At least some experience with pack management is preferred but not required.
Hourly position. Must be able to work flexible schedule - Camps are open 7 days/week, 6:30am to 7:00pm, weekends and holidays are required but time off may be permitted with advance notice.