Position Overview: Are you energetic and looking for a new opportunity as a Office Assistant & Data Entry? Well, this position is the job for you. The ideal person must be able to effectively and efficiently communicate through phone and email. If you are confident and comfortable being the first point of contact for all visitors and have exceptional interpersonal skills, you would be a great fit for this role.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
Qualifications for the Receptionist:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
Responsibilities for Data Entry Clerk
- Receive and process invoices for payment and update invoice details accordingly
- Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within various software programs
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods
- Perform related tasks like ordering office supplies and filing documents
- Manage and organize records and files
- Prepare relevant reports as needed
- Provide general data entry support across many teams on an ad-hoc basis
Qualifications for Data Entry Clerk
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 2 years of data entry experience or related office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately
- Comfortable with office equipment including a computer, telephone, scanner, calculator, and photocopier
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically
Posting ID: 548340362Posted: 2020-02-07