This is the job description for BELL STAFF
Job Title: Bell Person
Department: Front Desk
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Bell Captain
Job Description Date: May 1, 2014
Job Purpose: To serve hotel guests during their stay by making it easier and more enjoyable to arrive, check in and stay at the property.
1. Escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms and assists guests with luggage.
2. Attends and participates in monthly front desk meetings.
3. Inspects guest's room to ensure that it is in order and that supplies are adequate.
4. Explains features of room such as operation of radio, television, telephone, in-room movie
5. Offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest and
6. Pages guests in lobby, dining rooms or other parts of property. Delivers messages and runs
7. Maintains courtesy van consisting of washing, cleaning, and fueling.
8. Raises, lowers, and ensures proper handling of American flag.
9. Maintains lobby in a clean and tidy manner; this includes, but is not limited to ashtrays, trash,
seating areas, front doors, floors, etc.
10. Maintains the front porte-cochere by picking up trash, cleaning oil leaks, shoveling snow,
melting ice, hosing off sidewalks, etc.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a routine.
2. Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
3. Lift and carry things like luggage, trays of dishes, and bags of golf clubs.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience None required
Posting ID: 548501881Posted: 2020-02-19