This is the job description for SALES ADMIN/COORDINATOR
Job Title: Admin Assistant Sales
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Director of Sales and/or Director of Catering
Job Description Date: May 1, 2014
Job Purpose: Assist in the organization and clerical duties of the Sales Office by functioning as the central contact for information specific to this department
1. Politely and professionally answer the telephone and greets clients.
3. Maintain an organized professional-looking office environment
4. Maintain an accurate and easy-to-use filing system for storing sales documents.
5. Create and distribute reports necessary for the department.
6. Develop professional sales presentation materials, with guidance and utilizing available resources.
7. Respond to inquiries - inbound phone, written, advertising, tradeshows.
8. Conceptualize, draft and send well-constructed and professional correspondence and proposals.
9. Host property tours, familiarizing customers and potential customers with property features, products and services.
10. Maintain positive inner-hotel relationships with all hotel departments to expedite efficient communication.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and brand property Management System(s).
2. Exercise excellent communication and listening skills.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience Minimum 6 mo office or sales experience
Posting ID: 548501890Posted: 2020-02-14