Job Summary: Production Worker
Under general supervision, the Production Worker participates in various functions in the construction, decoration, and completion of our finished products.
Essential Job Functions:
- The Production Worker I may work within any of the following duties:
- Inspecting inspecting finished products for quality.
- Boxing verifying product count, complete packing list, packing in proper boxes, marking box appropriately, and sending to shipping department.
- Prepping receiving work-orders, receiving stock, verifying count, and staging for appropriate department.
- Finishing putting finishing touches to product i.e. inserting notepads, gift boxes, inserting key ring, etc.
- Assembly hand assembly of product.
- Screen Utility building, stretching, burning, and reclaiming of screens.
- Utility mixing ink and other miscellaneous duties.
- Printing- Must understand and have basic knowledge of screen printing.
- Responsible for inspecting own work, and the work of others, to ensure that the customer is receiving the highest quality product possible.
- Participates in housekeeping functions, i.e. sweeping, cleaning, etc to maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Reliable, regular attendance is essential.
- Supports teamwork through active participation and/or by helping team ideas work.
- Performs duties safely and in accordance with Company safety policies.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
1st Shift - $8.56 - 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM
2nd Shift - $9.56- 4:00 PM- 12:00 PM
Education/Certification: High School Diploma or equivalent Preferred
Experience/ Knowledge Required:
- Must have minimum 6 months Production Worker I experience or 2 years relevant outside experience
- Must be able to understand and execute verbal and written work instructions.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
- Working knowledge of computers, including information systems.
- Previous experience using pallet jacks a plus.
1. Ability to operate in an open work area with moderate everyday noise.
2. Ability to remain in work area beyond normal working hours.
3. Work involves standing, bending and stretching for long periods of time. Work may require up to 10 hours of standing on your feet.
4. Work involves continuous lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds.
5. Work involve moving container on wheels; pull/push up 75 lbs.
6. Working with material at high temperatures.
7. Warm temperature levels, fumes, vibration, etc., sufficient to cause minor discomfort
Please advise that the production area is a hot environment and the employees do need to be comfortable handling products like paint and paint thinners since it may have strong odors.
Saturdays are OT for either shifts. Sometimes employee will be asked to stay past scheduled worked hours when in peak season.
1st Shift - $8.56 - 7:00 AM- 3:30PM
2nd Shift - $9.56- 4:00 PM- 12:00PM