The position of Category Manager will be responsible for the management of assigned categories to optimize sales and profit. This position will serve as an in-store expert in the merchandising, pricing, management, and sales of assigned categories.
• This is a data driven position, strong analytical skills are required.
• Must be able to utilize data as the basis to determine merchandising mix and purchasing decisions.
• P&L responsibility for assigned category(s).
• Negotiates competitive price with suppliers.
• Determines and sets prices to drive sales and profitability.
• Responsible for plan o grams.
• Strong communications at all levels from suppliers to store general managers.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
* A Bachelor's degree in a business field of study (Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or Analytics)
* Experience in merchandising, category management, sales and vendor management preferred
Posting ID: 548565566Posted: 2020-02-17