Job Title: Accounting Clerk
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: GM
Job Description Date: May 1, 2014
Job Purpose: To perform any combination of the following calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
1. Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
2. Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and
totals accounts, using calculator or computer.
3. Computes and records charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, and similar items.
4. May type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records, using
typewriter or computer.
5. May reconcile bank statements.
6. Knows and complies with all company policies and procedures pertaining to this position and its
7. Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Compute and record numbers correctly.
2. Follow procedures for keeping records.
3. Use eyes, hands, and fingers at the same time to enter figures in books and forms, or to operate
a calculator or personal computer.
4. Perform work that is routine and detailed.
5. Copy large quantities of numbers without error.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience Two years of A/P, A/R, secretarial or clerical experience required.
Posting ID: 548569120Posted: 2020-02-20