POSITION SUMMARY: Contract security officers are responsible for Professional Security protection, safeguarding, safety, and security of assets, property, personnel, customers, and all visitors, at various client locations and businesses. This is a physical security position.
1. Meet and maintain the certification or licensure requirements for a private security officer in the State of Georgia.
2. Be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED;
3. Meet all legal requirements to be able to work in the United States;
4. Must pass a background check including criminal history with no disqualifying results;
5. Must be able to stand for long periods (Ex. 12-16 hour shift)
6. Must be able to perform hourly patrol rounds by foot (ex. Walking one block every hour) and able to walk up and down flights of stairs
7. Must be able to have extended exposure to sunlight
8. Must be able to be exposed to inclement weather (ex. Hot & Cold temps, Rain, Snow, etc.)
9. No disqualifying criminal background or convictions,
10. Current and valid driver’s license in the State of Georgia;
11. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
12. Perform duties in a professional manner and appearance
13. Must be able to work weekends, holidays, or extended hours
14. Must have reliable communication, i.e., phone and email
15. Must have reliable transportation
MINIMUM SOS REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION/QUALIFICATION AS A PRIVATE SECURITY OFFICER:
• Have satisfactorily completed the training requirements for an unarmed private security officer, as required by law;
• Demonstrate minimum standards of moral fitness;
• Not be required to register or be registered as a sex offender in any state;
• Have no disqualifying criminal history or convictions;
• Meet any other SOS certification requirements.
Applicants are subject to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and GBI criminal history record checks to determine if the applicant has a disqualifying criminal history. A conviction for a particular felony or misdemeanor crimes may disqualify a person from certification and licensure.
Your interview will be conducted at our main office, 1015 North St NW, Conyers GA 30012. Film & Production locations are throughout metro Atlanta and the surrounding area.