PERSONAL CARE AIDE - Erie, Fairview, Waterford PA
Erie County HomeMakers, Inc. is a growing in- home care company that provides non-medical care to the elderly and disabled in their homes as an alternative to receiving care in a nursing facility. We currently have 23 offices throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
We are seeking compassionate and reliable Personal Care Aides to go into our consumers’ homes to provide Personal Care, Home Support, Companionship, and Respite Care. We offer paid TB testing, Clearance reimbursement and drive time between shifts.
Requirements: Personal Care Aide
- 18 years of age or older.
- Valid driver’s license
- Current car insurance
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Obtain child abuse and FBI clearances
- Effective communication and reliability
- Obtain physical form
Responsibilities:Personal Care aide
- Light household duties such as: making bed, changing linens, laundry, dusting, sweeping, meal preparation, washing dishes, removing trash.
- Assisting with bathing, hair care, oral hygiene, and toileting.
- Assist with ambulation and transfers.
- Prompting client to take medication- We do not administer medications.
- Respite care, which gives relief to family caregivers.
- Companionship, being someone for the client to communicate with.
- Transporting clients to appointments or errands.
Why Should You Apply? Personal Care Aide
- Ability to create your own schedule
- Independent work style
- Rewarding career
- Friendly staff and a great support system.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of caregiving/direct patient care experience do you have?
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
Posting ID: 548657654Posted: 2020-02-11