As a General Manager you administer, direct and oversee the effective recruitment and development of your subordinates. The General Manager is directly responsible for ensuring the proper implementation and effective application of all operational standards of quality service & cleanliness. A General Manager will operate his/her restaurant in a cost effective manner by assisting in obtaining goals set forth by upper management.
A General Manager must demonstrate sufficient application of knowledge and leadership, always remain engaged and in tune with customers and employees needs and drive towards the continuous improvement of overall store operations.
- Leading operational Excellence
- Keen focus on 100% Guest Satisfaction
- Understanding the importance of training and development of team members
- Achieving financial goals such as sales projections and controllable food costs and labor
- Utilizing effective communication and coaching skills. Our Ideal Candidate is highly motivated, enthusiastic, with demonstrated ability to think and work independently. Experience in the food service industry is required. Food Safety, Serve Safe Certification is a plus!
- Hold guests as highest priority and role model exceptional guest service.
- Drive sense of urgency through Crew Members and Shift Leaders to satisfy guests’ needs and resolve problems.
- Ensure all shifts are appropriately staffed to achieve guest service goals.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy environment by following and enforcing safety, and sanitation guidelines; comply with all applicable laws.
- Reinforce the use of systems, tools and procedures throughout shift, while taking appropriate steps to correct deficiencies.
- Help prepare and complete action plans: implement production, productivity, quality and guest service standards.
- Maintain a clean, stocked and neat work environment.
- Review guest feedback and restaurant assessment results and implement production, productivity, quality and guest service standards.
- Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards.
- Execute all in-restaurant marketing promotions in a timely manner
- Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs, and cash.
- Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness.
- Execute new product roll-outs including team training, marketing and sampling.
- Comply with all restaurants, Brand, and ABDD polices.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience preferred
- Math and financial management
- Writing skills
- Capable of counting money and making change
- Able to operate restaurant equipment
- Comply with restaurant operations
- Adhere to uniform standards including; hat, name tag, clean pressed apron and collared shirt. Dark blue jeans without any rips or holes and non-slip shoes are required.
- Anticipate and understand guest’s needs and exceed their expectations.
- Fast, friendly service including a genuine smile and eye contact to make guests feel welcome.
- Develop and maintains guest and community relationships.
- Display and maintains a sense of urgency with guest.
- Seek ways to improve guest satisfaction; asks questions, commits to follow through.
- Resolve guest concerns by following (L.A.S.T.) Brand recommended guest recovery process.
- Freshest- tasting, highest quality food and beverages through standard procedures.
- Sparkling clean, comfortable environment with system maintenance and ongoing cleaning.
Passion for Results
- Set and maintains high standards for self and others, acts as a role model.
- Complete all required training and support the training of other team members.
- Consistently meets and exceeds goals.
- Contribute to the overall team performance; understand how his/her role relates to others.
- Read and interpret reports to establish goals and deliver results.
- Seek ideas and best practices from other individuals, teams, and networks and apply this knowledge to achieve results.
Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Identify and resolve issues and problems.
- Communicate and inform management of any issues.
- Use information at hand to make decisions and solve problems; include others when necessary.
- Identify root cause of a problem and implement a solution to prevent from recurring.
- Empower others to make decisions and resolve issues.
Interpersonal Relationships & Influence
- Develop and maintain relationships with team.
- Operate with integrity; demonstrate honesty, treat others with respect, keep commitments.
- Encourage collaboration and teamwork.
- Lead others; negotiate and take effective action.
Building Effective Teams
- Identify and communicate team goals.
- Monitor progress, measure results and hold others accountable.
- Create strong morale and engagement within the team.
- Accept responsibilities for personal and team commitments.
- Recognize and reward employee’s strengths, accomplishments and development.
- Listen to others, seeks mutual understanding and welcome sharing of information, ideas and resources.
- Seek to understand conflict through active listening.
- Recognize conflicts as an opportunity to learn and improve
- Resolve situations using facts involved, ensuring consistency with policies and procedures.
- Escalate issues as appropriate.
Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Work collaboratively with employees to create individual development plans to strengthen employee’s knowledge and skills.
- Regularly discuss progress towards goals, review performance and adjust development plans accordingly.
- Provide challenging assignments for the purpose of developing others.
- Use coaching and feedback opportunities to improve performance.
- Identify training needs and support resources for development opportunities.
Business and Financial
- Understand guest and competition; translate and apply own expertise to address business opportunities.
- Approach situations with an innovative mind and look beyond the obvious to deliver solutions and implement change.
- Have a working knowledge of profit and loss and other key financial measurements in order to identify business trends, make adjustments accordingly and set goals.
- Understand to analyze and communicate the key performance/profit levels and manages to these measures.
- Completive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Employee Meals
- Monthly Bonus – Earn up to 10% of Monthly Salary
- Medical and Dental Insurance with Company contribution
- Cell Phone Reimbursement: This position requires one to lift 30 to 50 pounds and also requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists. Apply now to join one of the most exciting brands in America at our dynamic, award winning franchise!
Brand: Dunkin Donuts
Address: 760 Commons Drive PA - 19365
Property Description: Stand Alone Building with Drive-Thru
Property Number: 342085
* You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts /Baskin-Robbins, not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any application or information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Posting ID: 548657795Posted: 2020-02-19