The Support Operator is responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance, slit roll quality and slit roll output. The focus of this position is the packaging of slit rolls. This is an entry level position that demonstrates strong and positive values of safety, quality, and good housekeeping. The person in this position will demonstrates good communication skills and commitment to the quality of work that will result in customer satisfaction.
• High school diploma, or equivalent.
• Must be able to work on a rotating 12-hour shift, and the ability to work overtime when scheduled (3 days on, 3 off, 3 nights on, 3 off, schedule repeats).
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance.
• This position requires bending, lifting, climbing and descending stairs and ladders, and twisting motions to be able to perform some tasks. • Must be able to reach between waist and shoulder height occurs on a continuous basis. • Must have the ability to work in a high paced and multi-task environment. • Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Ability to communicate effectively with other employees of the organization.
• Good math and measurement skills.
• Ability to prioritize and organize workloads with multiple priorities.
Taghleef is a Drug Free Workplace. Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.