Customer Service Rep(02013) - 1585 W Main StJob DescriptionCSRABOUT THE JOB
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in the world! Imagine yourself with a job with flexible hours, competitive pay, a fun environment, did we mention flexible hours? That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
We are searching for qualified customer service reps - the people who answer the phone and make pizzas with personality and people skills. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.JOB REQUIREMENTS
You must be 16 years of age or older.General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.Communication Skills
Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions. Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the
phone and in person.Essential Functions/Skills
WORK CONDITIONSExposure to:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks. In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas.
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside. Fumes from food odors. Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
- Talking and hearing on telephone.
- Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
- Depth perception.
- Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
including, but not limited to the following:Standing
Most tasks are performed from a standing position.Walking
For short distances for short durations. Surfaces include ceramic tile bricks with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36 and 48.Sitting
Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or tableLifting
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72 high.
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves.
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store.
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
- To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24 - 30 and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push.
- Trays may also be pulled.
Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance.Stooping/Bending
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station.
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station.
- Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day.
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas. Req ID
WisconsinAdditional Job DetailsReaching
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
- Workers reach above 72 occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
- Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
- Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, WORK AIDS
- Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day.
- Frequently activities require use of one or both hands.
- Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists.
- Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the rolling cutter.
- Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of cardboard pizza boxes.
- Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.
Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel. ADVANCEMENT
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From customer service representative to management, General Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity. SUMMARY STATEMENT
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first! Address 1
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Brew City Pizza Inc, an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Brew City Pizza Inc and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. Job Category
Store Customer Service RepFranchise Consent Statement
I hereby authorize Brew City Pizza Inc
and its designated agents and
representatives to conduct a comprehensive review of my background causing a consumer report
and/or an investigative consumer report to be generated for employment and/or volunteer purposes. I
understand that the scope of the consumer report/ investigative consumer report may include, but is not
limited to the following areas: verification of social security number; credit reports, current and previous
residences; employment history, education background, character references; drug testing, civil and
criminal history records from any criminal justice agency in any or all federal, state, county jurisdictions;
driving records, birth records, and any other public records.
I further authorize any individual, company, firm, corporation, or public agency to divulge any and all
information, verbal or written, pertaining to me, toBrew City Pizza Inc
agents. I further authorize the complete release of any records or data pertaining to me which the
individual, company, firm, corporation, or public agency may have, to include information or data
received from other sources. Brew City Pizza Inc
and its designated agents
and representatives shall maintain all information received from this authorization in a confidential
manner in order to protect the applicants personal information, including, but not limited to, addresses,
social security numbers, and dates of birth. Franchise Background Check Disclosure
I understand that if I am offered a position with Brew City Pizza, Inc. d/b/a Domino's Pizza or a
subsidiary or affiliate thereof (the "Company"), I will be given an Arbitration Agreement to sign.
Consent to the Arbitration Agreement means that, except as otherwise provided in the
Arbitration Agreement, I agree that any employment-related legal dispute I may have with the
Company including, but not limited to, any dispute concerning my application, employment, or
the termination of my employment, must be resolved exclusively through arbitration. If I am
offered employment, I understand that I will be provided an Arbitration Agreement that fully
defines the disputes that are covered, describes the procedures for arbitration, and provides
information on obtaining the rules and procedures that would govern any arbitration procedure
so that I may review these rules and procedures. The Arbitration Agreement will have an opt-out
provision that allows me to opt-out of the Arbitration Agreement within thirty (30) days of
I understand and acknowledge that I will be asked to execute an Arbitration Agreement if I am
offered employment. At that time I will be provided a copy of the Arbitration Agreement and
have thirty (30) days following my execution in which to opt-out of arbitration. If I do not opt
out in writing, I will be covered by the Arbitration Agreement.