For one of our business lines, we are looking for an Industrial Controller (M/F) based in Pianoro (Bologna) and also targeting to cover our site of Mariano Comense (Como).Main Tasks:
- Serve as the main point of contact for the HQ and the Regions regarding the supply chain matters,This position is accountable for the daily, weekly and monthly preparation and analysis of reports (P&L) for management's use in fiscal decision making,
- Provides analytical support for Operational Excellence cost savings projects; including Lean projects, Six Sigma, Capital Projects, Kaizen Events and 5S projects,
- Review, support and follow up on capital projects,
- Participation towards completion of monthly and ad hoc reporting and other related tasks and duties as directed or needed,
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related fields,
- +/- 5 years of relevant working experience,
- Fluent in English and Italian,
- Problem solving and analytical skills,
- Strong emphasis on ability to take own initiatives, being able to find your ways and work independently,
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing/distribution environment.
- Previous experience with the budgeting process is preferred,
- Previous working experience from an international company or from working abroad,
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Smart View and Essbase reporting tools.
- Experience with business intelligence tools including Business Objects, OBIEE, or MicroStrategy,
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep - our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.Equal Opportunity :
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
We are committed to positively promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of the job requirements and the individual's ability and merits in meeting the requirements.
Posting ID: 548694551Posted: 2020-02-11