WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams floorcovering store, servicing wholesale customers. It will assist the Branch Manager in recruiting floorcovering installers, establishing the work schedule and communicating assignments. This role will perform on-site inspections of installations to ensure customer satisfaction. This role will perform background investigations and analysis on new and existing floorcovering installer accounts including contacting outside sources for information. This role will ensure all installer transactions are handled properly through store computer operating system and records are properly maintained. The role will also determine floorcovering installation training needs, and implement training as appropriate.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
• Must be able to operate floorcovering cutting equipment.
• Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
• Carpet and Vinyl Installation Certification by the Carpet and Rug Institute preferred.
• Prior warehouse, customer service or retail experience is preferred.
• Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling installation customer complaints.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of management, installation subcontractors and wholesale customers.
Posting ID: 548694609Posted: 2020-02-11